Wednesday 4 June 2014

What's this then? Go on Guess!


So I was looking for my heat guns to use at work and unearthed this box, that I thought was full of photographs - but - guess what?

Happy dance! OH Happy dance !



Whoop ~ Whoop ~ Whoop ~ Whoop ~ Whoop ~

My original hexi cover is found and I haven't donated it by mistake to a charity shop after all lol I'm so relieved !
Oh and I found the heat guns too - how good is that!

Finished this button fastening waistcoat to day for work too , I'm on a roll at the moment.......going to check my lottery ticket now, but that's maybe hoping for too much right?

10 comments:

  1. WHOOO-HOOOO FOR YOU!!! Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well? did you win the lottery?? You left me hanging here!! :-)

    So glad you found this hexie cover. I imagine you were frantic thinking it was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great find. glad to hear that you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you have found it !..bought a skirt today to halve with you...lovely dye patterns on it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!! Hallelujah!! And definitely WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!! Hmmm - maybe it just took me asking about it for it to want to be found.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray..........well done you :) It's gorgeous and I'm so glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting that you found your hexie quilt in progress! It looks like it is a good size. Mind you now that you've found it you had better get cracking sewing on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only wish your 'magic fairy' could tell me where I have put my collagraph printing plates!! They will be somewhere safe, but for the life of me I cannot find them anywhere and have been searching for days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when I find what I thought was gone! Hurray for you.

    ReplyDelete