Saturday 7 June 2014

Vintage buttons : )

I found a box of old buttons
(when I was looking for my heat guns)
as well as my lost hexi cover.



There are some lovely coloured ones in it, but I still don't quite know what to do with them yet lol
I'm hoping inspiration may strike, one day!

I don't seem to be able to access the Flickr Hexi BOM 2014 site  any more, to see what the June BOM is ............
is anyone else having the same trouble?
I'm assuming it must have been released by now?
( yes, I'm addicted lol)

5 comments:

  1. good find I love my vintage buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thehexieblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-hexie-bom-june.html

    Here's the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttons are fun things! I have (and I'm totally ashamed to admit this) 15 (yes, 15!!!!) large jars of them. Some were from my grandmother. You'd think, with all that I have, that I would never need to buy another button as long as I live. Well, ummm......not!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! I wish my button tin looked like yours. I seem to have one or two each of hundreds of buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn - what a great haul of buttons! I'm sure there's loads of inspiration out there in the blogosphere! I will BillieBee - I just go to thehexieblog for the monthly pattern!

    ReplyDelete