Monday, 26 November 2012

I lied........then there's this clever lass!

http://taniasneesby.blogspot.co.uk/

Now you know how hooked I am on textile illustrations, well this lass makes such wonderful nursery rhyme pictures, you must take a look.
I've seen her at Harrogate before and just adore her Red Riding Hood piccy most of all.
It's scary in the nicest possible way lol

I have lifted this cheekily off her blog so please do go and have a browse, her work is delightful.
She has had cards made of her textile work, so I bought afew of those this time though I was sorely tempted again, to buy a print of this picture.

3 comments:

  1. oh thank you so much for posting all these images and links. i so appreciate it and enjoyed it immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the look on her little face and the polka dots... SO cute! I'll have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete

Gadget

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.