Sunday 16 March 2014

Soupcons quilt along ~ a start but just as the final part is published lol

 
 

I couldn't resist any longer and have had to stitch some alternative hexis : )
Nip across to Karen H's blog to get a flavour for why : )

http://faeriesandfibres.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/soupcon-quilt-along-part-6.html

http://faeriesandfibres.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/how-do-i-love-hexagonslet-me-count-ways.html

I blame having to wait till march end, for my next Hexi Blog BOM pattern  lol
but Karen's generous and remarkably informative tutorials and her willingness to share ideas has pulled out my creative gene and scrap bag!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love what you've done. I would have so much fun embellishing those blocks and I hope you do too! Thanks for the kind words about my tutorials and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lyn! Absolutely amazing what can be done with a hexi, I'm blown away. Love them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Karen's tutorials too-your hexies are beautiful-the first on is m y favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous batiks! Can't wait to see the rest of your project. I hope you'll stop by for my Hexie Linky Party (lovingly called HeLP for Hexie-aholics) - next one is 4/17.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh - loverly! I especially like the bottom one!

    ReplyDelete