Wednesday 5 August 2009




This is the lastest tree, a little smaller than the others, which are a good 12" diameter.
This is only about 7". Crappy pics sorry, the lighting wasnt that good. Am taking all the trees to a new shop tomorrow with a view to them maybe selling them for me. Want to see what commission they intend to put on them though first.
The one shop I use at the moment, puts 100% on top of my prices which is unfair to anyone buying I think........so I have to cut my prices accordingly. I price as to what I would be likely to pay for an item.......but never having enough money to get by, maybe I price too cheaply to be fair.
Was going to make up a couple of the tea cups to take along too, but am still toying with exactly how to do them as yet.
Short and sweet this evenin, off to watch Who Do You Think You Are?......struggling as I am with my own blessed family tree........I need all the help I can get!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment