Monday 4 April 2011

What Im up to ........

 Im working on this at the moment...looks mucky on the pic lol but it is all clean honestly.
Its an eco dyed base, well two halves of an old linen dinner napkin I think.
Its been brown onion skin steamed and then it spent abit of time in the compost bin. The hexies are colour catchers and Im just playing rather than going anywhere specific with it for now.
 Posh Puss is done, not that happy with her, not sure why exactly, but I do like the sky lol
Think maybe its the pink silk fabric, I should have sued grey maybe....but Im not altering her now.
And Ive stuck afew more bits of driftwood on the 'frame' edges of my mermaid. That frame should be finished by 2020 at this rate!

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting and attention grabbing as usual liniecat! Gilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and attention grabbing as usual liniecat! Gilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gilly thankyou, I think!!! lol hee hee

    ReplyDelete