Thursday 5 May 2011

Wisdom of the Moon ...... blog post

http://everydayisawesome.com/?p=1

A short little post here, am much better, not nearly as much pain now, the chemical antibiotics are working since my body didnt manage it on its own.
I even made a pin last night! Pics tomorrow of some new bits....

But please pop over and read the post above, its so touching and made me sit and think. No idea how I found this blog, I was zooming about from blog to blog, interesting link to link, but think this resonated for me, perhaps it will for you too. Thank you Paul.

lyn

3 comments:

  1. glad you're feeling better. every night before i go to sleep, i thank the universe for all that i have in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, just wonderful! Makes me think, too -- thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Checked out the link, what a simple idea and a great philosophy.

    ReplyDelete